Cassie

Posted at 13:48

Cassie is the lead character in the concept and after doing some research into what type of character I wanted her to be and nailing down her personality and background I came up with a few influences that will make there way into the concepts.

To give you a brief outline Cassie is to be a strong independent girl in her mid-twenties who pretty much is the girl about town, she is popular, fashionable, intelligent, strong minded and pretty in her own way. The idea of making her this way is to keep a little inline with the 80's influences a little but also make her a more contemporary design to appeal to the current interests and fashions.

Kelly LeBrock

Want to know why I picked this 80's icon? Watch the clip from Weird Science and you will realise why...





Kristen Bell

I wanted to tone down the over the top sexiness of Kelly LeBrock with a young women who is casted in strong female roles and stumbled upon Kristen Bell. A strong young women who is not afraid to take on a challenge and is more than a match for anyone plus being pretty in her own distinct way she feels like the perfect balance to the brashness of the 80's that Kelly represents.